Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shield expired

Thursday, September 25, 2008
It was feeling fine for the first days and I thought to myself, it wasn't hard at all that I had usually got scared of dwelling in. I felt fine, somehow in peace and somehow getting my life back on the line. But recently, my shield seems to be wearing out(oh NO!). I knew already it will be really hard to go through and expected the worst. Everyone goes through with it. And I had to also. But with all the academic pressures and burden, why does it have to go with it at the same time? Why not after I finish with my academic obligations and then I can face this after. It starting to get hard to handle now. I'm wearing off and I'm struggling. Needs more control.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei tham i felt this 'wear out' thingy before and i am kinda accustomed to feeling it every semester....

well this might be a cliche but there's always sunshine after the rain.....you'll get through all the temporary mess....

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket