Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creating a research proposal

Sunday, September 21, 2008
Huhu..I know I haven't followed the right steps as what I had scheduled in my gannt chart, due to other important stuffs that I should also attend to. I hope that I could catch up and won't be late for our deadline. Anyay, I'm still on the consultation for my 1st chapter and still composing the rest of the chapters. Reading lots of materials that is critically needed for this research is really mind blowing! And I hope my eyes would cooperate, I promise you eyes that I'll give you the best rest you could have when all of this is done. It seems that my eyes couldn't stand facing the monitor for a very long time and would easily get red and all look wasted. So I have to have visine everytime with me. So much for that, I know that all the readings would help me through in composing this proposal document and as well as for the implementation of my research later on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ms. charmaine abrenica, a friend i haven't seen in forever, is truly right in that creating a research proposal, or shall i say research itself, is definitely tedious. evrything about it is mind-boggling, mind-blowing, and mind-draining;but when every part has been handles with great effort and care, in the end, the one(s) involved will smell the sweet aroma of success and fulfillment.

mae said...

i agree with you miss atherine.. gudluck tam!
hoping that we can surpass this.

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket