Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Research Consultation

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Engineering lobby is again full of students waiting for the in-demand instructors waiting for their projects to have some developments. We waited from 9am in the morning until 4pm on October 7, 2008, Tuesday. Sir Gamboa started to 'accomodate' the students at around 2pm I guess. I'm really nervous while waiting for my turn.It would be my 2nd consultation and I was really hoping that I could reach 75% to get a grade of 3 and not get INC. As my turn came, Sir Gamboa started to check my paper, check the indentation and fonts. But the most part of my consultation is really establishing my objectives. My research topic was about to make a survey about the quality and quantity of the ICT workforce in Davao and whether the industry demands are met by the IT practitioners. After Sir studied my analtyical framework, we discussed about making my research a better outcome. My research now would be about Databanking of ICT workforce in Davao. It would be a repository of all the information I will gather in the implementation of my research which is about the current ICT workforce available or offered by the ICT practitioners in Davao. This would concern directly those business ventures who want to know about the ICT human resource availble in Davao. Sir let me choose whether I want to make a system or an online repository of the information I could gather. But considering the time to finish my study and the skills I have, I just opted to make a hardcopy report of my output. I had already edited my documentation and waiting for the next consultation on Monday. Hoping for the luck..hehe

1 comments:

aican said...

Engineering lobby is again full of students waiting for the in-demand instructors waiting for their projects to have some developments.
========
yeah..definitely!
"in-demand" jud..but..nice(considerate man pud si sir noh?..i believe!jeje)!

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket