Wednesday, October 8, 2008

36 hours of sunrise

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"Coming October 17, 2008 the sun will rise continuously for 36 hrs (1.5 days). During this time the American countries will be dark for 1.5 days. It will convert 3 days into 2 big days. It will happen once in 2400 yrs. We’re very lucky to see this. Forward it to all friends.”

This is a post I got from ankitbhatia.wordpress.com,also from my classmate Mark, who told me first about it then I googled it and found the post I mentioned. It's amazing that days are extending to that particular day, though I don't know the particular reason for this occurence, but I feel both scared and amazed. Scared because the world is starting to behave queerly, maybe because it is starting to end?hehe. I know that the sun will die in the future, the so called "SUPERNOVA" and for sure it would also be the end of the human existence. I don't know if this phenomena is a start of the 'end', we couldn't say right? waiting for October 17,that would already be a day of sem break.I'm not being paranoid here but my interests are quite stimulated when I hear about these kind of things.

2 comments:

glaiglay said...

yaw mog tuo ana dutz/...butbut na,.,.,. *^*%&*$$%#%$^&*^&* lagi!swear!

charmj said...

yeah..turned out it's just a news lilke the world is coming to an end when 2000 came.exciting unta..hehe

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket