Wednesday, October 8, 2008

EyeBUGS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
My eyes are really tortured now, my eyes can't stand to face the monitor for a long time. It would start to get itchy and I can't help myself rub it. My mom always pestering me about my eye bugs that they are really getting dark and I should eat and sleep more. I know this would get to an end, all this cramming and agonizing everything. It's our fault anyway why were experiencing this. I'm really weak now as I'm doing this post. I have my menstruation and I'm having dysmenorrhea, I'm really bleeding! Our problem now is to be able to pass our documentation in Simulation project. My classmate, Mia, even forgot her ID for hurrying to school ID and the guards won't let her in. She brought her printer, so it won't be onerous for our group anymore in going outside to print our projects. Hope this will end sooner, I really want to have a good rest.

0 comments:

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket