Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bloopers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It got me quite a longer time to have a new post for my blog, although I was online more than once the past few days, because I can’t really think of interesting to write down that has happened to me or whatever that would just popped out in my mind. Well, I’ve been busy the previous weeks continuing with my training basically. And that days including these week was totally a critical one primarily because we are near the end of the training period and judgment day is coming. So the thing that has been bugging me as well as my co-trainees is the word, PRESSURE! I was always nervous and agonizing each day knowing that there is so limited time and you’re still not that confident if you would be able to make it. Because of that too much pressure, it still remained in my sleep. One night, I was partly asleep and I was like texting while asleep and I typed in “ping router” instead of typing in the right reply. Good thing I didn’t send it because I have really fallen asleep and I just realized next day when I saw what I typed in my CP’s drafts. I was just laughing about it and that’s what really happens if you are so preoccupied over a thing. So was one of the terms we use in the training and it is somehow unavoidable to take it out of your system that easy specially when you’re always thinking about it to make yourself master the things that we should learn. Although I was amazed of myself because I was still able to spell it correctly although I was half asleep while typing it, I was totally unconscious of what I’n doing at that time. Just a while ago, when I bought pancit canton at a store near our house, I said, “Pancit canton daw, wirele…chilimansi flavor”, good thing the ‘tindera’ didn’t hear it and I was quick to say the ‘chilimansi’ word after almost saying ‘wireless’. I was not alone experiencing the same thing because one of my co-trainee was drunk and she texted “Happy mother’s day..ipconfig” to one of our co-trainee who’s already a mother and she really sent it.

We already had our two (2) ‘practical exams’ and although it was not perfect, I think it was just fine because I could still come for our last day, because we would be basically eliminated and not finish the days of training if we failed the 2nd exam. I had another ‘stupid act’ while having our 2nd call simulation and what makes it more stupid is that I didn’t realize I said the wrong sentence. During the call, my monitor suddenly went black or it turned idle and out of panic, I asked the pretending-as-the-customer/trainer, “is it ok if I hold you?” instead of “Is it okay if I put you on hold?” so that I could fix the monitor before proceeding with the call. I was shocked when he replied, “You want to hold me?!” like in a louder tone and I even said “Yes sir, because my monitor turned off or went idle.” It was just the next day when my trainer assessed me about the call that I realized what I said the other day was totally embarrassing and how it made me sound like a pervert. I was really embarrassed in our class when they heard about it and I can’t even look straight to my trainer. The assessment part was really fun because we get to know our bloopers and just laugh about it. Well, I really hope I could really pull this off and get hired.

6 comments:

glaiglay said...

klingaw nmo tam uie! okay rna. bc unyag imbes mga love you ka sa imo pangit,lahi imo maingon ha!hahaha

Unknown said...

pwede mu-comment te?

Unknown said...

te, kanang...pwede mu-comment? para da best imong blog bah..heeheh..paduding ang tama.hehehe..ahhh...comment? ahh..
;beri hard mn te,,pero comment mn cguro ang tanaw nila ani.hehehe..at least diba?chigurio..dabah!

charmj said...

kinsa ka lord?I suppose your not really the LOrd, right?hehe..comment lang..as long as not negative..hehe..c uncle ka?

charmj said...

hapit jud nako ma send sa kya tong 'ping router' dai..may gni nkatulog nako..hehe

Anonymous said...

tatam. hahahahahaha. eeewww. class pervert.

okay lang na uy. the power of stress. :-) gwapa bitaw ka.

i-follow pud akoang blog. nag follow nako sa imoha. to keep everyone updated. :-)

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket