Thursday, June 11, 2009

my JOB

Thursday, June 11, 2009
It has already been 5 days of work and the experience is still coming. I have mixed feelings about my job, my 1st job, and try to weigh the feelings I have properly to be able to arrive to a best decision. It's fun, tiring, nerve racking and educational. It is fun meeting new people in a new environment and you get to realize that you wont' have a hard time anyway to adjust since they are all so nice. My job is a veryb tiring one, and the only thing you can recover and not drag yourself to misery is to always have fun and be happy with what you have. The first time we did calls is totally scary for me. Everytime I'm going to log in to the phone to start receiving calls, it's as if I'm gonna vomit my heart out in a second. I was REALLY nervous. I dont' know what kind of call will I recieve or what kind of client will be assigned to me that's why I always pray that it must be a ghost call.(hehe). One of my calls that I can't forget is that I had an irate client and he called me 'retarded'. My gosh, that day really started perfectly. Anyway, I got to handle more calls, and I get to realized many things. You can't be really good at something unless you experience it yourself.

As a newbie, I am so pressured knowing that I still had more to learn after being a pro and I hope that I'd be able to master the things in no time. Actually, I think of my job right now as if I'm still going to school and learning new stuffs. It is true that the pay also drives you to go on with your job, but there are also lot if things aside from moey to make you love your work. I now feel that good feeling when you get to reap what you sow. I was happy that Id' get to receive my reward after the training and it was the biggest amount of money that was really my own and that I worked hard for it. Right now, I'm trying my best to perform good or even best and hopefully at the future, reach the goal that I had in mind.


4 comments:

kenneth said...

congratz for your new job...

Anonymous said...

callcenter agent na si tatam. may paka nag work na. eh ako, total bum.

charmj said...

thank you..hehe..dko call center agent oi..technical consultant..hahaha..mas datu mn ghpon k sao mel..hehe

rejserenity said...

weeh.^^ au2 sa work

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket