Monday, June 29, 2009

Gotta cope up

Monday, June 29, 2009

Well, it seems I’m back here again after how many weeks. The new schedule of my life totally kept me somehow, not somehow, but really tired, but gotta keep surviving! Lots of news or happenings have ‘happened’ already and I wasn’t able to write some of it because I haven’t had the time yet. To start off, I finally learned how to ride a bike guys! Yes, for those who don’t know yet, I just learned how to ride a bike at 20 and the thing is I’m not still very good at it. I still need to step out of the pedal to balance the thing and hopefully not fall. And if you’re thinking of the real bike thing, the bike that I used to practice with was the one that 6 years old or even younger know how to use yet (hahaha!). I’m really afraid to fall off the bike. That’s why it got me this long to learn how to.

Other thing than learning how to ride a bike, I was still in the process of getting used to with my job and learning new things, which includes not just about technical stuffs but also about all the things under the sun. I received my ever first salary, from a serious job (because I did private tutorials before), and I just don’t wanna talk. But what should I expect, just gotta look at the brighter side and if you can’t see one, look for it harder. Well, as much as I want to buy my mom a Red Ribbon cake for her 50th birthday, I’m short of budget but I still managed to buy her a cake. As what my aunt said, “First time tam ah!”. And I was glad that they’d still appreciate my little contribution.

Aside from the AH1N1 mania, I’m busy waiting for the upcoming movies! UP, Harry Potter6 and Transformers (Revenge of the Fallen). And finally, yesterday, I got to watch Transformers. It was really hair rising, not because it was scary, but because it was so amazing. The computer graphic effects are just a ‘suntok sa buwan’ thing that I hoped I could create too. The story of the ‘fallen’ and that autobots or deceptecons (I’m not sure how it’s spelled) has long been here on earth living together with the human species. Megan Fox was really beautiful, and here I was fooled that she was really a transgender but got out off it, and Sam’s mom was really funny(haha!). Wholly, it was really entertaining just like the previous one, just more intense and really action packed and elevated cool effects.

And lastly, that I could write on this entry is about the King of Pop. I grew up adoring him, and I bet we’re all shocked hearing the news of his death. All I could say is that nothing could replace him as the only King of Pop that has really shook the world of his talent and I’m just sad that he has to die with all those intrigues he has gone through that made him a very very looked upon icon to a bad one.

3 comments:

glaiglay said...

libre..libre..librrreeeeeeeeehhhhhhh! hehehe amping always tam=)

charmj said...

dai..mypag mulibre ang ang nmaligya ug maruya ba..mas mka gasto pxa..promise!haha..

mae said...

tam,muzta? panggabii naka now??
missyou..hehe

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket