Monday, May 11, 2009

To be liberated or not to be...

Monday, May 11, 2009
Less a month has passed and it was a total dread. I kept asking when and how all of these would actually end and how am I supposed to handle all of these craps until I'm finally relieved. I have been liberated for that long already and the reasons behind are not really closed yet. It means that I am agonizing the time when I would be able to make it really 'close'. A closure is what badly I need, as well as clarity and acceptance. Everything has just been so unfair and I really couldn't fathom no matter how I dig deep within my brain why I had to be in this situation knowing that I just did my part well and got a bunch of trash for an exchange. So hopeless..

1 comments:

marco said...

nice post

www.marcospot.blogspot.com
www.estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket