Thursday, December 4, 2008

Future-Phobia?

Thursday, December 4, 2008
Last Saturday was or continuation for futuretech reporting, after several discussions were done, a certain group from the class was asked if whether they were afraid of the future and it was later addressed to all of us. If I were to ask if I am scared of the future, then I would really say yes. I’m not really afraid of what the future would bring, but what I’m afraid is the minds of the humans could bring. What I mean is we are the humans, and we create these technologies as well as the future technologies. Humans could be really productive yet also very destructive. As what RSG said, technology is useless if it isn’t used well at all. We all know that we can be very abusive and self-conceited and the drawbacks of the technology are somehow related to our human drawbacks. I admit that indeed it is scary of what the future may bring, that we ourselves would deliver to our side. I just hope that it wouldn’t be as scary as I think it would be.

7 comments:

Chris said...

no one knows what really the future brings, all we can do is to hope for a better future...

Anonymous said...

House Farmng..
hehhehe

or should i say.....

capsuled x..

kenneth said...

tam,sori kau ha. pati ikaw nadamay sa among mali...It will not happen next time...

April said...

galingang cane ui

Chris said...

pag sure pril, mag comment gani ka kanang naay sense bah!, sorry tam kung nahimo ning warzone ang blog nmo... si april man gud NOOBS KAU!!!

April said...

galinga jud ni cane ui... hehehe.. war na di ng mag praise ta? hmm...

charmj said...

high blood lagi ka kay april pogi?hehe

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket