Saturday, December 6, 2008

My own Innovation

Saturday, December 6, 2008

If finally I could see myself as an IT Professional, that is the probability is really unknown, I would want to dwell in busying myself with the innovations or technologies about the biotechnology specifically on medicine. Technologies that are more focused on saving or extending lives of every human. Like creating something that is a sure breakthrough in the word of medicine and IT both. Death shouldn’t be feared as they say because it is inevitable. But I think it is really good to be developing something innovative in taking care of every human’s health. I am not a doctor or an expert of this field as I hadn’t chosen the Nursing course, but it kind of interests me when I came across technologies that deal with curing severe diseases, detecting a disorder that would usually take days to conclude and other stuffs like that.

Biotechnology, as defined in Wikipedia, any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use. Biotechnology has applications in four major industrial areas, including health care (medical), crop production and agriculture, non food (industrial) uses of crops and other products (e.g. biodegradable plastics, vegetable oil, biofuels), and environmental uses.


I think the area I’m most likely describing is on the Red technology which is applied to medical stuffs like genetic engineering and producing antibiotics and the like. Another one was what Sir RSG told us about a chip that once inserted to your body, would help detect any kind of sickness or disorder that is present inside your body. There are really many new inventions posted in the internet already and sure they were really amazing and interesting though difficult to understand myself since again I’m not that expertly inclined with the sort. Hopefully, I want to craft something that would give humans to have less possibility of getting diseases and something that hasn’t been thought of yet, of course. As for my side, hopefully, I can also make a device, a capsule or anything that when I take it in, would grow me up to 5 feet or so in less than a week maybe to cut the whole anticipation stage if you would really gain height. But seriously, I’m more concerned on curing existent diseases, and prevent or totally eradicate the existence of these diseases, if that could be possible, though I would really want to make something that I just mentioned awhile. I am interested with this sort because, I’m not that really afraid to die, but I’m afraid of losing someone. So if saving lives would be a very good calling for me in the future, and I’m currently in the field of IT, hopefully I could integrate all of these and make a technology so great. But to always set my foot on the ground, it wouldn’t be oblivious to me that no one can defy death.

9 comments:

mae said...

there are many existing diseases nowadays, some may not be curable and people who have the knowledge in that field are trying to find solutions so that the life of an individual may somehow be extend.

Well, it's good to know that there are people who are trying to help..c",).

Chris said...

it is nice to know that each and everyone of us value life more than anything... but it is great if some could make a technology that would save many lives...

marco said...

be successful on your journey in creating your innovations

The Rice Creator said...

All of us including you are totally have the same idea in making the quality of life become easy especially in health.

April said...

yeah, ur right mr. cane, however, there is no technology that can save our life.. cause death is or enenmy. but don't be afraid to die

Mr. Wilson said...

please visit me new blog..thankz..
Art of Teaching

tam, buti wla ka nagpropose ug pampataas..o pampataba para sa akoa..heheh..peace tam..

Chris said...

you mean enemy? be careful of your spelling miss April, don't be such a noob..--,)

charmj said...

ui..yaw nnu awaya c april bah..nag propose man ko pmpatangkad john..bsaha sa post nako sa forum jud..

kristine said...

hi tam,
glad to know about your perspective on the medical tech.

i know that whatever you wish to pursue would make you an excellent IT prof. and that's 100% for the probability..

take care always..

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket