Saturday, November 22, 2008

FUTURE reflecting

Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today, we had our reporting for our subject FUTURETECH. It was supposed to be started on 9am but we moved it to 1pm. Out of 5 units, 2 units are already down, and I'm part of UNIT 4, which obviously means, my agony is extended until next Saturday. Though, I think it's better so I could buy me more time to practice on my presentation. We had our dose of 'wake-up' call and I could say it was just rightly served. It's because I get to see more of my classmates and it made me realize AGAIN that I should still be improving and not degrading. As for the topics or units that has been already presented, I might as well say congrats to my classmates. They presented well despite the 'pressure' and we had a healthy discussion that somehow lessened the tension we felt. The topics discussed were particularly about "Where are we now?" and "How did we get here?". The materials or information presented where likely related. I had some confusions with the other parts of the report, but it was clarified during our 'question-and-answer' portion. There were gadgets or technologies presented that would likely be present in the future and sure they were cool. The historicizing part was also enligtening, wherein history is everything that we could all turn our selves into in times of ground-zero or the time when technology would be eradicated.

8 comments:

rejserenity said...

hahaiz.. na stun ako nun.!

he'll be expecting nice on us guyz for the next meeting.. and it wud make me dead if the sermon wud happen over again..

Anonymous said...

we all felt the same..

mae said...

huhu. . kailangan jud nga magstudy ug maayo kay naa extend na pud ang time dapat makapresent ug tarong..

PRESSURE..huhu

Anonymous said...

good luck sa inyong report. Unta dili mo mapareho sa akoa na gi-ingnan ug "DO NOT READ".

ingats....

charmj said...

tama lng man pud to sato dba..nisaka ako blood pressureato sa kakulba.hehe..

Etz Thonio said...

..mao.. kamata gud tana..dli na unta mausab..

Chris said...

hmm... tomorrow is your big day sa report ninyo sa Future Tech dba? gud luk! ^_^

Mr. Wilson said...

karelate man pud ta oi..tae..heheh..alangan..pala away au ang frend nimo na imotera tam ai..gidugu cguro....hehehe

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket