Saturday, November 8, 2008

and let the class begin

Saturday, November 8, 2008
The classes has already opened though it wasn't that official yet meaning classes are not yet regularly done. My 'sembreak' really left anything for me to be recalling about it with much enthusiasm. I mean, who would want to be bored with my whole sembreak spent at home. This semester happens to be my last and my most pressured pace. Though our instructors had not get to the serious class modes yet, we were already 'warned' about the things we should be busying ourselves already to get to the deadlines and I mean LOADS of things. I'm quite excited about the new things I'll be able to learn this time. But another set of endeavors is already incorporated with these learnings as it always will be. It seems to me, as the deadlines for our projects are set, that we really don't have the time to be unwinding. Well, it will be obviously up to us to handle the pressures and not let it get the best of us. All I could say is good luck to all of you guys. Sure thing we can do this. Hope so..hehe

5 comments:

rejserenity said...

aw.! lge start na jud hehehe..

hope we cud do well til the end.! aja

snage said...

life is a continuous learning.... buhay2, but what sir said was indeed a wake up call...

randy said...

i'm sorry ...

SARDSCREED said...

sorry daw ingon ni sir.k lng man 2 sir woie.nice gani imo gibuhat.hope it help..

Mr. Wilson said...

Lami gud si sir magsirmon..hheheh..makahadlok lang usahay..makastun ug 10secs.hehehe..We must change na jud..

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket