Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What do you think is the role of research topic in deciding your future career?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
In my own perception, the role of a research topic for my future career would be very relevant. Just trying very hard to conceive a research topic already hones my thinking and narrows it down to specific things that are of my interests and should necessarily be associated to my field. The research topic that I’ll be focusing on will help me center my thoughts and apply all the knowledge I have into it and would absolutely shape me to be a better IT person. The things that I would be encountering in forming my research proposal and all the activities incorporated with it, I know, will help me out pick my future career. study

2 comments:

Marren Joy said...

Yeah, basically you have been assigned to have an individual research because it benefits you a lot as a human being. And also, to your career in the future.

Anonymous said...

research not only exposes one to more options in life/career/etc. but also enables a person to discover his or her limitations and strengths on the application of what he or she knows, was taught, and will discover along the way.

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket