Saturday, April 4, 2009

How devastating

Saturday, April 4, 2009
How come I never run out of worries?After one passes through, another one goes marching in again. I mean, CAN I GET A LIFE?Can I just get a rest after having one finished before facing another one. When I'm totally busy thinking of my problem/s, I get to think some sayings or quotes applicable to what I am actually going through. One that came up to me is, "Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come." I wouldn't really elaborate on that but its kind of relative to what I'm experiencing. It would  be totally selfish for me to say that my life is the hardest life you could live in, knowing that there are others who suffer more than I do in this society, but that's truly how I feel and what I say would most likely be appropriate to how I feel. I totally sounded messed up right?Because I totally am. Helpless?I could say so. 

2 comments:

glaiglay said...

just pray... and ask Him to enlighten your mind... so you can think for best solutions...=)

charmj said...

thank you dai..that's what I'm always doing..I'm just waiting

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket