Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Sunday, April 12, 2009
I finally left house today with my cousins to watch a movie. I spend 2 amazing(?) days straight only at home this holy week because I don't have a place to go to have fun and not feel the boredom and I don't think dad would allow me to leave house knowing that it is a holy week, although my brother and sister always leave the house. All I did was watch TV, eat, sleep and think about the things that would just came to my mind and those that are actually significant to what I should with my life. After all, holy week is to have yourself a time for some reflections, right? And I totally did a lot of it. Humans are REALLY amazing, they don't run out of problems. Are we all born to face problems? I wonder if there is a planet existent but living the opposite way that we do like instead of problems, they get to experience LUCK things or fortunate things. I would totally go there myself. Watching movies, I realized that I kinda changed in doing it. Aside from focusing on the characters and the story itself, I get to look on the effects that were used, how the movie was edited, why that particular scene was taken and when someone calls an actor in the movie, is someone really calling them or are they just pretending to talk even there's no person in the other line. I watched Lara Croft Tomb Raider yesterday, and a satellite shot is taken and I think you would have to use a helicopter or something you could fly on to get that shot. And I think a helicopter was used because I could hear the wings or the propeller something (sorry, I forgot how it's called). It seems that the music should cover its sound but it kinda had a glitch or I was just talking total nonsense as I watched that movie around 1am alredy..hehe

3 comments:

glaiglay said...

kalingaw nmo tam uie... ang twilight pd gd dghan ug mga goofs bay twag ana?hehe

charmj said...

glitches dai..pero npa ta lain term..heheana jud ng boring na kau sa life dai..maski unsa nlng..hehe

marco said...

wow... kuiyawa jud aning tatam ui

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket