Sunday, February 8, 2009

Uncertainty

Sunday, February 8, 2009
Yesterday, I had my dinner at 12:00 am already for I've waited for my brother to bring food home from the party of my cousin in Panabo. So uncertain on what time kuya will be home, my sister and I can't wait any longer because we're totally starving, so my sister cooked 'adobo' with the meat stored in the fridge for days. It turned out after eating the 'adobo', that the meat was some kind of expired already because of its taste and smell. I thought at first it's a good thing that ate is becoming a nurse and not a cook because the food hardly tastes like 'adobo'. But the thing is, I've already eaten..a lot. I am still alive and not in the hospital today so it was not a big deal anymore. And today, another uncertainty transpired about our FutureTech program. Some groups haven't had their sketch approved yet, no group's video has been checked finally and other details that should be considered. I really don't want this event to get postponed AGAIN, coz it would just be totally be so useless and absurd. Absurd because this is our second chance to make it happen finally, we had already moved it so it should be really happening this time already. Also, my questionnaire still needs to be revised after waiting for it for 1 week and I was so expecting that I would be consulting my questionnaires with RSG today already. A very long deep breath is all I could do right now and just work on things that still needs to be worked on. I know that all of these scrambling would come to an end.

0 comments:

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket