Friday, January 16, 2009

luckier than ever

Friday, January 16, 2009
Haay..The deadlines are again fast approaching and this is not just any deadline I have been usually cramming about for the past years of my academic life. This is the major deadline I should never just take for granted. The GRADUATION DAY..huhu.. This is the time I would finish studying and finally practice all that I have learned and earn for it. I really don't want to pressure myself because it would all make everything so heavy for me to carry.I have told my mom about me not being sure to graduate this March or April and she said that they'd understand.

Actual dialogue
Me:" Ma, basi dili ko ka graduate sure karon ba kay naa koy di maapas. Pero wala man ko nagbinuang. Lisod lang jud maapas."
Mom:"Edi dili ka graduate.Alangan na man magyaka me muhilak kay dili ka ka graduate."

She understands me right?

And to make everything so "perfect" for me in my already "perfect" life, the new year seems to have brought me many misfortunes. My 2G flash drive which I just owned two months ago was lost, my cell phone has reached its expiration date which is just a hand-me-down from dad four years ago and obviously my parents can't provide financial budget for me to buy new one right away, having a psycho for your other half and can't conduct an org day because the school won't allow it anymore. What more could I wish for?Everything is just so perfect right?!




10 comments:

kenneth said...

2nd year palang kabalo na sila na dili ko maka graduate...hahaha!

malas bitaw ang start sa 2009...agree ko ana.

mae said...

uki ra na tam..hapit na au ka uie..

mae said...

kuyawajud aning tello uie..supportive kaayo kang tatam..hehe

marco said...

lucky you!!!

marco said...

aw.. ana man jud na mae.. nsa man la!

randy said...

hmmm .. think POSITVELY ...believe in YOURSELF...you have plenty of time b4 JUDEGEMENT DAY ...hehhe ..YAKANG-YAKA nmo na...

charmj said...

PLENTY kau jud oi.hehe..thanx for the encouragements guys and Sir..AJA!

glaiglay said...

hahaha! hala ka uie...dapat pd ko mkulbaan ani duh..uhuhuhu

Chris said...

hmm.. " JUDEGEMENT DAY" daw tam oh ingon si Sir G.

hehehhe... kaya lage na nmo tam!!! kaw pa!!

sayang ang Libre!!! dba mang libre man ka inig graduate nmo..^_^

wishing u the GOODEST of the LUCKIEST gud luk!!!!..^_^

charmj said...

mka touch mani si buriza POGI oi.hehe..knsa ingon manlibre ko??hehe

 
Scribble © 2008. Design by Pocket